Regenerative Medicine in Smithfield
Smithfield Chiropractic now offers regenerative medicine services in Smithfield. Learn more here as to what services we offer and how you could benefit from them!
Regenerative Medicine SERVICES IN SMITHFIELD UT
PRP (PLATELET RICH PLASMA / ACTIVATED PLATELET INJECTIONS)
- For musculoskeletal injury, neuropathy, and wound healing
- Multiple treatments are usually required to achieve maximum effects.
ozone (o3 injections)
- For repairing soft tissues including ligaments, cartilage, tendons, joint capsules, and more.
- Can be used in conjunction with natural medicine.
- Ozone injections with homeopathic medicine injection
- For repairing soft tissues including ligaments, cartilage, tendons, joint capsules and more.
NATURAL MEDICINE SERVICES IN SMITHFIELD UT
- Using homeopathics to inject into injured or problem areas to help with pain, inflammation, osteoarthritis pain, nerve pain, disc pain, and muscle spasms.
- Multiple treatments are usually required for maximum benefit.
- Can be used in conjunction with ozone therapy for increased efficiency.
Currently the above therapies are not covered by insurance plans. This would be an out of pocket expense; although, this may change in the future.
Without the harmful side effects of corticosteroids and NSAID’s regenerative and natural medicine are effective for musculoskeletal injury, neuropathy, wound healing, nerve pain, pain/inflammation, osteoarthritis pain, disc pain, and muscle spasms.
Typically for maximum effect a series of treatments (3-4) is recommended.
While everyone is different, typically 3-4 treatments over 4-6 weeks is recommended for maximum improvement.
Call Smithfield Chiropractic in Smithfield today for a FREE CONSULTATION and to see which treatments will be effective for you!
8:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 5:00pm
8:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 6:00pm
8:00am - 5:00pm
10:00am - 12:00pm